Thank you for your interest in becoming an agent partner of the State University of New York at New Paltz.
We have an application process for all prospective agent partners:
- Complete this .
This gives us the information we need to create a contractual agreement should an agency be approved. This also allows our office team to get to know the agency and their representatives better, to decide if we would be a good fit.
- Our Manager of International Recruitment, Marketing, and Admission will contact the agency's reference(s).
- The prospective agency should schedule a follow-up virtual appointment with our office via this Calendly link.
- The Manager of International Recruitment, Marketing, and Admission will make a decision and notify the prospective agency representative of the decision.
- If approved, our Procurement Office will email the agency representative with forms to fill out, needed to create the contractual partnership agreement. It is important that these forms are completed and emailed back to the Procurement Office in a timely manner.
- The agency will at this time be introduced to our full team who will assist in marketing and recruitment, enrollment verification, commission invoices, and agreement questions or renewals.
- The agency may also at this time choose to receive print brochures shipped to their office, should they for this service.
For questions about this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org