Parking Office: Wooster Hall, Office of Student Accounts, Rm 114
Phone: (845) 257-3347
Fax: (845) 257-3495
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Summer and Winter Break hours: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
All students, faculty, staff, and visitors who wish to park on the SUNY New Paltz campus must have a valid parking hangtag or visitor permit. Visitor permits are available at the Welcome Center located in the HAB lobby and the Parking Office located in Wooster Hall, Office of Student Accounts, Rm 114. Visitor permits are also available at the park-and-pay machines located on Hawk Drive at the West entrance, the Route 32 parking lot, and the Main Elting Lot. These machines only accept Credit Cards (Visa, Master Card and Discover).
ONLINE SERVICES AVAILABLE
Purchase a permit online, register a bicycle, pay a ticket or submit an appeal online. Please visit https://parking.admin.newpaltz.edu to access these services.
Note: Commuter, Resident, Faculty, Staff and MC can purchase a permit online. All others must visit the Parking Office in Wooster Hall, Office of Student Accounts, Rm 114. Bicycles must be registered. You may register your bike and get your sticker at no charge online. You will need to provide your bicycle make, color, and serial number.
PARKING AND REGISTRATION FEE INFORMATION EFFECTIVE FALL 2018
- Faculty & Staff registration fee is $25.00 per year.
- Management/Confidential registration fee is $100.00 per year.
- U.S. Veteran Students are exempt from parking fees. Necessary documentation must be submitted to Veteran and Military Services (SUB 100 C & D) in order to be eligible.
- Visitor Parking fee is $3.00 per day, Monday through Friday 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Summer Parking fee is $25.00 and includes summer session from May through August. Students who pay for a full-year parking permit do not have to pay this additional fee.
- Resident Student fee is $80.00 for the year.
- Commuter Student fee is $80.00 for the year or $40.00 per semester.
The replacement cost for a hangtag is $20.00 and must be accompanied by a completed University Police Form LSPark-01. This form is available at university police and can be completed anytime. A copy of the form must be brought to the parking office (Wooster Hall, Office of Student Accounts, Rm 114) to accompany a request for a new hangtag.
Possessing, creating or allowing your parking tag to be duplicated for the purpose of creating a fraudulent tag will immediately result in permanent termination of your campus parking privileges.