Guidance for attending in-person arts events at SUNY New Paltz in spring 2022
The School of Fine & Performing Arts at SUNY New Paltz will follow state, local and CDC guidance, as well as established best practices for the arts during the COVID-19 pandemic, and require masks and either proof of vaccination or negative test results for all attendees at in-person events during the spring 2022 semester.
The following policies apply to all ticketed music and theatre performances and Dorsky Museum entry:
- Everyone, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask while inside campus buildings, in accordance with campus-wide policy.
- Visitors ages 5 and above must show a photo ID and proof of full vaccination or a negative 72-hour COVID-19 test.
- Proof of full vaccination may include a CDC vaccination card or a valid New York State Excelsior Pass.
- New Paltz faculty, staff and students will be admitted by showing their campus ID, as they are already required to be vaccinated or participate in periodic COVID-19 testing.
- Children ages 4 and under are exempt from the vaccination requirement when accompanied by a parent or guardian or when attending as part of an approved school field trip.
- Audience members who feel unwell, have symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19 should not attend in-person arts events.
Please visit the School of Fine & Performing Arts online Box Office for more information about our spring 2022 events schedule and ticketing.
Details about SUNY New Paltz COVID-19 policies are available at newpaltz.edu/newpaltzforward.