Office of Veteran & Military Services

Housing Policy for U.S. Service Members

Housing - Any resident who is a member of the U.S. Armed Services (Active Duty, Reserve, or National Guard) and is called to Active Duty, Activated, or Mobilized can be released from their Residence Hall License without penalty.  Should a resident need to exercise this option, he/she must submit copies of supporting documentation, such as deployment and/or mobilization orders, to both the Office of Residence Life and the Office of Veteran and Military Services.  Service members will be responsible for the cost of housing up to the date he/she is released from the Residence Hall License and officially checks out, or the beginning date of their orders, whichever is sooner.

POC: Rafael Calderon
Department: Residence Life
Office: CPH 116
Phone: ext. 4444